Milk Moon Herbs - The Milkyway FormulaRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
This double-duty formula combines the milk boosting galactagogues with calming nervines to relax both mama and baby. Perfect for late afternoon and evening when milk supply is lower and baby is fussy.
- suggested use: shake well, take 1-2 droppers full as needed
- 2 ounces/60ml
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Proprietary extract blend: Alfalfa (Medicago sativa), Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare) Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), Blue Vervain (Verbena hastata), Hops (Humulus lupulus). Other ingredients: Certified organic grape alcohol, water, raw honey
- Alfalfa & Blessed thistle: These time honored herbs provide the base for our lactation formula. Each is an effective milk booster on its own, but together they offer even better results.
- Shatavari: This root has a long history of use as a galactagogue in the centuries old Ayurvedic tradition. Modern studies show that it increases prolactin levels in nursing mothers.
- Fennel & Chamomile: Soothing to the nervous system as well as the digestive tract. This combination is also a classic remedy for gassy, colicky babies, who get a small dose through mom’s milk.
- Blue Vervain: Eases tension and tightness held in the shoulders- a common issue for nursing moms- and helps to encourage the letdown reflex.
- Hops: There is merit to the old wives tale about the positive benefits of beer for breastfeeding moms! In part due to hops, which boosts milk supply, and induces a sense of relaxation by increasing levels of the neurotransmitter, GABA
**This item is nonreturnable